Our client is a well known food manufacturer in Noord Brabant. We are looking for a NPI Data Management Officer who can start on short notice. I would love to tell you more about this interesting opportunity.
This role is responsible for
- managing all Factory and co-processed requests for new packaging. These are then managed through cross-functional teams to ensure all of the data is collected accurately and on time in order for the new packaging to arrive on time in the factory/factories.
- creation and maintenance of master data (specific to the factory which interfaces with customer service systems and production and market planning systems. This includes data preparation, entry, checking and updating. And as such being the guardian of data quality and standards.
- supporting the activity managers in the Execution Phase of activities and drive the workflow to enable this.
- supporting implementation of new systems Relay and Veritas
- Create and ensure correct, consistent and updated Master Data in the relevant systems (incl. GRD, Atlas/SAP P12, ApolloSupply/JDA). This also includes management of the GTIN/EAN code allocation on all levels of product according to GS1 rules and guidelines
- Act as intermediate between the departments involved in the process for new packaging creation, in order to deliver quality input which is key in executing activities right first time
- Support activity managers in the execution phase in order to deliver the activity on time and right first time
- Regularly perform Master Data checks in order to safeguard data accuracy and standards
- Participate in and contribute to cross-functional projects (Relay, Veritas)
- Collaborate with the A&P Manager (Activity Management)
- Collaborate with Sr. regional DMO lead on process improvement
- Higher education
- Good computer literacy (MS Excel, Access, SAP as +);
- Good English and Dutch both written and spoken.
- 1+ years of successful experience on a similar position in manufacturing companies;
- Digital savvy, data processing, analytical
- Logistics, ERP (preferably SAP)
- Proven communication skills
- Problem solving and Eye for detail
- SAP/ATLAS/GRD/workflow management tool
- Priority Setting
- Action orientation
- Customer focus
- Dealing with ambiguity