Our client is a global operating OEM organisation in the Eindhoven Region
We have a great chance for a New Product Introduction (NPI) Coordinator.
Do you see yourself driving the NPI proces with a complete business case, implementing planning and monitoring actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then, this might be the right job opportunity for you!
Fast market introduction of our client's newest technologies requires a high level of product integrity throughout their lifecycle. New hardware and changes on hardware are requested on daily basis for our products. A smooth implementation of these changes is crucial for their business. As New Product Introduction (NPI) Coordinator it is your responsibility to deliver solid product changes through the whole supply chain with a multidisciplinary team and at the same time embed (hands on) the new change process in the organization.
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved change
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed
- Be involved in embedding improvements on operational level
- Contribute to the Continous improvement for your department.
- You have a Master degree in f.e. Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years’ work experience of which at least 2 years’ experience in new product introductions.
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support)
- Strong communicator, and fluent in English. Dutch is preferred.
- Motivational, energetic, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement.
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, networker, facilitator, team player.
- Project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 044 46 50