NPI (Biologics Upstream Processing)
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a NPI Lead you will ensure that the NPI is correctly introduced to Operations.
- You implement improvements within your department and area of ??responsibility.
- You support and supervise all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies.
- You create and train (Sr) Operators in the shift for new processes and technologies.
- You support and give advice in translating new processes from day shift specialists to the workplace (matters such as smooth workflow, ergonomics, safety, efficiency, practical feasibility).
- You write, adapt and review instructions / procedures / work instructions related to new processes, products (NPI).
- Master/Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, bio chemistry, or comparable
- Biologics Upstream Processing experience (very important)
- Experience with the route cause problem solving
- Project Management experience
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.