NPI Analyst - Raw Materials
Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be part of a team which is responsible for the execution of testing methods by using various analytical techniques. You will be mainly responsible for coordinating NPI activities in relation to Raw Materials qualifications and ensure on time completion. You will also coordinate analytical method transfer end-to-end. In this role you will also be taking the lead during GMP inspections.
- Coordination of the NPI activities in relation to Raw Material qualifications
- Coordinating Analytical method transfer
- Creating and reviewing related documentation
- Act as SME for analytical method transfer and other NPI processes
- Leading role during GMP inspections
- Leading NPI related deviations and non-conformances and coordinate CAPA
- BSc in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent
- 3-5y of Quality Control environment with experience in Pharma raw materials
- GMP/GLP is a must
- Experience with NPI, tech transfer activities is a big plus
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button or call me at +31 20 65 89 801