Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
As a component engineer your focus will be on supporting engineering teams with selection, qualification and accurate registration of off-the-shelf components.
Actively support Philips engineering teams globally with LCM and NPI projects
- Provide technical support on PCBA components
- Support projects with Bill of Materials (BOM) analysis
- Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component related issues
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
- Knowledge of electronic / electro-mechanical components / parts is a must-have
- Knowledge of regulations like ROHS, REACH
- Familiar with BOM and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
- Experience with tools like Agile, Windchill, SAPPLM
For more information please apply below or call us on +31 (0) 20 658 9800