Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is to cure any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology and others.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA region.
About this role
As Regional Operations Associate you are accountable for launching, managing variations and life cycle strategies of products in the EMEA markets. Developing a 3 – 5-year product portfolio outlook with a strong emphasis on good and safe product delivery ensuring every patient every time. You are the linking pin between EMEA Commercial partners, Regulatory, the relevant Global Supply Chain and Operations stakeholders.
- Facilitating cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing
- Executing product lifecycle changes per Regional Variation Master Plan
- Use and analyse metrics to support supply chain function improvements
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline departmental activities
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Experience within Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain
- Experience in multi-disciplinary projects & change management
- Strong written and oral communication skills English
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.