It’s an international biotechnology company that promotes new therapies for patients with serious sickness. Located in the Netherlands for more than 20 years, this division of the company is responsible for distribution of medicines throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
On this role you will be responsible for leading the whole process of Launching new products, Variations implementations and other tasks related to the life cycle management of the company’s products. You will make sure all the departments involved in this procedure are well organized in order to achieve the goals in time.
- Introduction strategies of new products in the market
- Overview each department actions in order to meet the deadlines
- Translate the Launch Project Plan into actions and send it over to each department
- Identify problems and solve them accordingly to the company’s desired results
- 3 years of experience in Project Management related to supply chain/logistics
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested, please upload your resume using the apply button below. Do you need more information about this role? Don’t hesitate to contact us!