Our clients is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions. They made new medicines based on DNA technology for patients with conditions which there are few or no treatment options, to give them the opportunity to have a better life.
As a Logistics Manager, you will provide operational oversight and management to a number of service providers. You will operate in a cross-functional environment being the liaison between multiple disciplines within the company and third parties. Your main goal will be to ensure supply leveraging the service level agreements and adhere to a cost effective distribution strategy. The focus on this role will be Warehousing and Transport in country.
- Ensure supply, meet service levels and stay within budget in a GDP compliant way.
- Support/perform performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements and support internal stakeholders
- Analyse/process and present data in relation to supply chain performance.
- Plan, build and manage distribution lanes for the region
- Partner with Global Strategic Sourcing in contract and service level reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain/Logistics, Change Management or Industrial Engineering and 2 years of directly related experience OR 3-5 years’ experience in the logistics industry, in a role of supplier management
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and GDP (Good Distribution Practice) knowledge is a plus
- English strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distil insights
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Preferred to be based in Breda area or be open to relocate
If you are interested in this job offer or you know someone who is a good match, please don’t hesitate to click below to apply, and I’ll reach you out as soon as possible!