Our clients is one of the leads from the Biopharmaceutical industry and they try to improve patients lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world.
As Administrative Coordinator within the Commercial Group you play a central role in the optimal functioning of our organization. You support the different functions within the Hematology and Oncology team. Your responsibilities will be mainly supporting, and they include logistic support around internal and external meetings, ordering materials, agenda management and new hire support.
Responsibilities- Process incoming phone calls and emails.
- Manage department operations (filing, develop databases, track budgets)
- Coordinate invoicing and payments processes
- Organize internal and external meetings (local and international).
- High School Diploma
- 3 to 5 years related experience in administrative support role.
- Experience in MS Office tools.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, reach me out by clicking the apply button below!