Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is to cure any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology and others.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA region.
About this role
This is a part time position, 24 or 32 hours. 50% at the office and 50% from home.
- Financial administration and vendor management
- Assistance in onboarding new staff members
- Visitor management
Qualifications & Skills- Business level of Dutch language
- Experience in personal assistant/secretarial support roles to senior manager/department level
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Experience of organizing congresses/meetings involving stakeholders from multiple organizations, both local and international
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.