Located in Noord-Brabant province, our client is one of the world’s leading biotechnology, science and innovation. They contribute to advance and improve the Science’s market being one of the most famous company around the world in this area.
As the new Accounting Manager you perform accounting and controlling activities for the affiliates in different regions like Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Canada. This role will be responsible for timely and efficient use of accounting system(s), support local finance and build business working relationships.
- Responsible for complete and timely monthly and quarterly accounting close for Europe.
- Control of month-end accounting checklist
- Responsible for the review of balance and account
- Performs quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
- Create financial metrics as part of dashboard for management
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 5 years’ work experience in International Finance or Accounting
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion or other financial reporting tools
- High level of analytical skills and capability to solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills