Our client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
As the new Accounting Manager you perform accounting and controlling activities for the affiliates in different regions like Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Canada. This role will be responsible for timely and efficient use of accounting system(s), support local finance and build business working relationships.
- Responsible for complete and timely monthly and quarterly accounting close for Europe.
- Control of month-end accounting checklist
- Responsible for the review of balance and account
- Performs quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
- Create financial metrics as part of dashboard for management
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 5 years’ work experience in International Finance or Accounting
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion or other financial reporting tools
- High level of analytical skills and capability to solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me