Company: Multinational Biotech Company
Location: Amsterdam Area
Start: December 2021
Currently we are looking for a Validation Engineer who is willing to contribute to the exciting journey in the development of Innovative Cancer Immunotherapies and their conversion to the treatment of patients diagnosed with cancer.
• Create and execute qualification protocols (IOQ / PQ), including identification and resolution of non-conformances/deviations
• Provide equipment, system and facility qualification guidance and strategy during project planning and development phases
• Oversee and manage validation instrument inventory including calibrations
• Review technical documentation including protocols & summary reports for IOQ / PQ testing, and validation SOPs
• Perform temperature mapping and other miscellaneous validation activities
• Manage contractors performing equipment and system qualifications
• Report status and progress of qualification activities or projects to the Leadership team
• Perform investigations and implement corrective actions related to CAPAs and deviations
• Develop technical specifications
• Support the execution of engineering projects
• Other duties as assigned
• MBO or equivalent degree required
• GMP experience in pharmaceutical or relevant industries required
• Validation experience required
• Clean room and / or cell therapy experience is preferred
• Chemical engineering experience will be required for 1 of 3 roles
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply to this position.
If you have additional questions or remarks concerning this vacancy please de not hesitate to contact me.
Stijn van der Kleij
+31 20 658 98 00