Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
In this role your main responsibility will be to ensure the creation and delivery of engaging content that inspires, supports and guides our users in the digital services (app, web, crm). This consists of identifying the content strategy, content roadmap, the creation of the content to bring personalized services, coaching programs, and writing engaging and inspirational content, together with markets, marketing teams and domain experts/partners, and ensuring the availability of the content in the appropriate systems.
· Service Creation Drive and support development and enablement of blueprint creation
· Perform organizational capability gap analysis and be the interface between the project team and stakeholders
· Performing the translation of services blueprint, for the new services offering in development, into organizational designs and scaling up approaches
· Go-to-Market Create agreement on new service implementation with Market sales, back office and service delivery
· Drive alignment with Development, Operations, Finance and CS M2O and O2C Business Process Experts on needed capabilities for market to order and service delivery and identify gaps
· Bachelor or Master degree in business or technical field and at least 5 years of experience managing and executing implementation projects, preferably in a services environment implementing one or more new services
· Understanding of services and solution business context and development processes with advanced expertise of operational enabling and/or delivery processes
· Demonstrated work experience working in a corporate culture
· Ability to contributes to business decisions outside of team or department
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below