Manufacturing Process Specialist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Manufacturing Process Specialist you will be responsible for the manufacturing process of a product (depending on the size and complexity of a product, this can also be part of a manufacturing process).
- Investigate problems, propose solutions and preventive actions
- Be the subject matter expert for the manufacturing process of a product (or part of it)
- Ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly
- University Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or Biotechnology.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Experience in manufacturing within a GMP environment
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.