Manufacturing Specialist - New Product Introduction (NPI)
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a NPI Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering processes and phase changes related to New Product Introduction for New Molecular Entities in various manufacturing sites.
- Establish and update the NPI processes.
- Act as a point of contact for the availability and implementation of new materials.
- Provide knowledge of the new material processes, from request to implementation in the manufacturing floor.
- Manage stakeholders and ensure the production of quality medicines.
- University Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or Biotechnology.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Experience in manufacturing within a GMP environment
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.