Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
In this role you'll be responsible for the introduction of new products into the lab. You'll align all the new product introduction (NPI) requirements and needs to ensure a flawless and on time product introduction.
- Project lead for NPI transfers, laboratory NPI capacity increase initiatives, and new technologies introduction
- Ensure NPI testing plan is aligned with the platform testing strategy
- Support the testing teams aligning NPI volumes with testing capacity
- Coordinating the analytical method transfer end-to-end
- Ensure new products introduced have required robustness and reliability of a commercial lab
- BSc/MSc in analytical chemistry, bio chemistry or similar studies
- 4+ years of working experience in a pharma/lab environment
- Experience with new product introduction/project management
- Experience with analytical method transfers and/or raw materials qualifications
For more information please apply via the button below and you'll be contacted asap.