Oracle EBS Consultant - Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
This company, located in the Amsterdam area, is leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
Consultant sought with below capabilities and experience:
- Extensive experience with ERP, preferably Oracle EBS
- Preferred EBS functional experience with one or more of the following: Order Management; Manufacturing experience - Plan to Make; Warehouse Management; Inventory Control; Order to Cash; Procure to Pay.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have proven ability to write requirements documents and translate requirements to IT to aid in the delivery of EBS system enhancements or break/fix solutions.
- Preferably Biotech/Pharma/GMP experience
Daily tasks and responsibilities including:
- Update and maintain Enhancement Requests Smartsheet per BPO lead guidance
- Work with IT to ensure enhancement requests are documented appropriately
- Work with Quality and Quality Engineering to ensure all validation deliverables are updated in accordance with change requests and validation processes are followed per SDLC and GMP processes
- Work directly with Change Owners to ensure changes are documented appropriately.
- Work directly with the business to gather and document requirements
- Participate in meetings in order to understand and communicate issues and enhancement requests to leadership and business
- Other duties as assigned by leadership including existing Business Process Owners
- Start date: Ideally ASAP.
- Position is for 6 months with big chance of extension