Our client is one of the leads from the Food & Beverages industry, especially known for their famous sweets. Their main purpose is to innovate with sustainable production techniques, to make a better world for people and animals.
If you join the team, you will be the next Network Planner, responsible for the optimization of the European supply solution and the creation of production plans, following the sales objectives and the inventory level.
- Production Planning in long-term (maximum 36 months) and medium-term (3-24 months)
- Ensure that production abilities and stocks are optimally used to meet the production plans
- Managing stocks, informing markets about low stocks and supply shortages
- Create reports for stakeholders and external departments; and plan the finished goods distribution to other warehouses
- Look for opportunities and provide recommendations how to optimize inventory level and Supply Chain’s flexibility
- Knowledge of supply chain systems and MS Excel
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain or similar domains
- Good problem management skills and solving ability
- Advanced ability to maintain a focus on the customer during the planning process
Are you ready for the next step in your career or you know someone who fits with this role? Click the button below and apply!