Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Multichannel Coordinator (MCC)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologic products to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
The Multichannel Coordinator (MCC) acts as the SPOC between the internal stakeholders (Brand Mangers, Medical Scientific Liaisons, Medical Advisors) and the preferred supplier network (creative agencies, digital production agencies, print management, warehousing, media buyer, …).
- Works as marketing asset specialist, who supports his/her partners with the optimisation of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and offline channels (leave behinds, advertisements, digital banners, websites, …), with knowledge of the role of each asset in the customer journey.
- Proactively plans regular meetings with the internal stakeholder to review running jobs and discuss future intakes.
- Unique briefer of promotional assets towards all preferred agencies by providing clear briefings and expectations on the timelines.
- Functions as a direct contact for the media agencies to deliver approved assets.
- MCC needs to be up-to-speed on the latest branding guidelines.
- 5+ years' experience within the relevant work area
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent planning and organizational skills (be able to work with strict deadlines)
- Follow-up on marketing communication trends and ability to share them with partners
- Creative mindset and out-of-the box approach to advice partners on assets
- Experience in working with systems such as Custom Point, IMR, STACI, ICONNECT
- High level of independency but also a good team player
Agency background is a must-have
Remote role but expected to be 1 a 2 days/week onsite Breda
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.