Our Client is one of the leading altruistic companies when it comes to changing other people’s lives! Their mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality therapy which will improve their overall health no matter what battle they are currently fighting. They have been on the market for more than a century which had enabled them to be trusted by millions of people around the world. So trust me when I say you will love to be a part of this life-changing and indeed wide and inspirational community.
About the role
As a Microbiology Technician you will be responsible for checking that products and services meet required quality and safety standards. You will also have to make sure that conduct of microbiological testing according to sample quality guidelines is performed in a proper and timely manner.
Executing microbiological actions using the subsequent approaches and/or laboratory equipment:
- Bacterial count determinations using membrane filtration and casting plate method
-Testing for Specific Microorganisms (accumulation on selective/elective growth media)
- Endotoxin determinations using different approaches (gel clot and kinetic chromogenic methods)
- Descriptions applying gram stains and/or MALDITOF
- Maintenance and cleanliness of equipment, aids and work climate
- MBO laboratory education level 4 or equivalent working experience
- Excellency in both written and spoken English skills
- Advanced knowledge of GMP
- Advanced organizational skills, problem-solving and team player oriented attitude and good communication skills
Does it sounds like your future job, do not hesitate to push the apply button.