One of the biggest innovative healthcare companies in the world compromised to ally technology with knowledge providing always the best quality service in the past 130 years, the most known areas from this company are pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer health.
About this role this person is responsible for execution of test methods using various microbiological assays (e.g., Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility and Speciation testing), samples ranging from early clinical up to commercial process control, release, and stability.
- Provides technical support to the lab, input in services group and cooperates with local/global key stakeholders.
- Responsible for deviation management, acting as lead investigator for non-conformances and coordinator of appropriate corrective/preventive actions.
- Leads and drives continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (HLO) or higher education in Life Sciences, molecular biology or comparable.
- 3-5 years’ experience with microbiology techniques; Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility and Speciation testing.
- GMP experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Microbiology Specialist (QC)