Our client is a world leader in healthcare and contributes to a healthy world. With their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies and support services, they provide innovative treatments for better human and animal health in more than 140 countries.
As a Microbiological Lab Specialist Quality Control you have an important role within the microbiology team. The Lab Specialist Quality Control ensures that quality QC tests are performed in accordance with the applicable GMP and safety guidelines, including trend analyses to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with various microbiological test techniques and QC test process knowledge. Review and / or release QC test results
- Signalling, analysing, coordinating and reporting deviations and trends, including necessary cross functional (lab) investigations according to the applicable GMP procedures
- Implementing and / or leading corrective and preventive actions and improvement initiatives resulting from non-conformities
- Leading or participating in projects such as transfers / validation / calibration / lab equipment implementation
- You have at least a completed higher professional education, preferably in the laboratory direction Microbiology
- You have extensive work experience, preferably in a microbiological QC lab and / or pharmaceutical production environment
- You have extensive experience with GMP
- You have good verbal and written skills (technical writing) in English and Dutch (required)
- You are able to keep an overview in a complex environment, to prioritize and where necessary to identify / escalate and to act proactively
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.