This company is focusing on finding a cure for cancer. They are leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. This is an international organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Perform sterility tests and microbiology tests
- Work under highly regulations and in clean rooms
- Create reports and execute qualifications
- Actively look for process improvements
- Handle deviations and root cause analyses
- Bachelor degree related to Life Sciences
- Experience in a production lab
- Familiar with GMP
- Good knowledge of data-analysis and root cause investigations
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.
Microbioligst Lab Technician