Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company use its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Method Development Scientist you will be part of the Analytical Assay team and you will be mainly responsible for developing methods to characterize vaccines.
- Contribute to the method development of products
- Validation of methods for release and characterization
- Contribute to the strengthening of product development strategies
- Taking ownership as author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filling and patents
- MSc or PhD in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or relevant studies
- ICH method development or GMP
- Expertise in technologies such as LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS and AUC
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga