Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
your challenge is to ensure you identify consumer needs, tension areas and throughout the innovation process the translation of these into relevant user requirements.
You will focus on the final phase of value proposition validation, industrialization, claim generation and substantiation
working towards successful launches and consumer engagement. In this, being consumer centric is the key. Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing products that fulfill the Brand promise
- Planning the consumer centric research within a project, or planning the overall consumer centric project, being hardware or service
Vision on what to build and share with team
- create and shape the Value Proposition and stories
- Supporting competence development in the department towards Product Researchers
- Keeps track of the proposition with the user requirements and user risk assessment
- At least 3 year’s experience in product research/development
- Knowledge of consumer research methodologies
- Be able to translate business needs to execution plans
- Fluent English is a must
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below