This multinational pharmaceutical company is an innovative leader in the area of drug development, production and commercialisation. In one of their Dutch sites, an experienced Engineer with suitable knowledge now has the chance to further develop his or her career in this state of the art site.
- Develop and implement Maintenance Plans
- Analyze malfunctions and propose improvements
- Document initiatives and progress in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP-PM)
- At least a degree in a technical field at the University of Applied Sciences (HBO)
- 4+ years of experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry
- Must be an expert technically in utilities, installations and maintenance
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Would you like to receive more information? You can either contact me via 020 658 9800 or apply immediately via the orange button.