Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all the areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
In this role, you will be working closely together and in full alignment with a cross-functional team (medical & marketing) in driving the current business related to our specialized nutrition portfolio for patients with rare Metabolic disorders.
- Understands the business model of Nutricia and drives customer experience & scientific evidence
- Provides clinical information and expert scientific advice to customers and develops key customers in line with business needs.
- Attends relevant scientific meetings and conferences
- Able to generate a tailor-made medical customer activity plan
- Bachelor/master’s degree in nutrition-health-medical sciences
- At least 2 – 5 years of relevant working experience in medical customer-facing roles
- Be proactive and eager to contribute to the team – translating science into understandable language
- Fluent in Dutch, with a good level of English
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.