Medical Science Liaison
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
You will be involved in first-class medical and scientific projects, services and expertise and gathering insights with key scientific experts and other stakeholders. The purpose is to implement scientific and value programs in local territories.
- Execution of MSL
- Scientific/value relationships in a territory
- Scientific Expert profiles, plans and reports
- Protocol proposals and other study documents for local ISSs
- Territory input for feasibility and site selection
- Scientific study site support for ASTs
- Educational programs to improve medical practice based on patient insights, science and value
- Scientific and value presentations to physicians, hospital departments and other stakeholders
- Field feedback: scientific trends, ongoing studies, CI
- MSL activity tracking
- Advanced degree (e.g. PhD , MD) preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industry, or a related scientific field in academia
- Previous MSL experience
- Experience in sales force, affiliate Medical Department or Clinical Development
- Willingness to travel; possesses valid driver’s license
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct
- Medical / scientific research experience
- Network of customer contacts
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.