Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will be the main contact person for clients (cardiologists, internist). You will manage different projects on medical and scientific studies together with clients throughout the south-east region.
- Build and maintain relationships with expert profiles
- Keep yourself updated about: scientific trends, ongoing studies, CI
- Create protocol proposals and other study documents
- Discusses individual patient cases with health care professionals in order to optimize treatment decision making
- Participate in investigator meetings according to approved investigator strategy
- Give clinical, scientific and value presentations at sites / hospitals
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Medical Science Liaison
- Valid driver’s license and willing to travel
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct
- Medical / scientific research experience
- Scientific expertise in the therapeutic area, related products, disease state, and interested in latest discoveries
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
Noord - Brabant , Netherlands
Medical Science Liaison