Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Medical Information Specialist (Immunology)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You'll be providing medical information support for the immunology portfolio(existing drugs + pipeline drugs). This medical support takes the form of medical information and internal & external medical education.
- Providing medical information services supporting the immunological portfolio
- Builds and maintains therapeutic area and product knowledge including knowledge of disease states in gastroenterology, rheumatology and dermatology
- Builds and maintains professional expertise in the field of medical information, including knowledge of appropriate industry methods, process and standards according to industry policies
- Develops and updates standard global medical information materials, e.g., Medical Letters and Standard Slide decks
- Assists Medical Affairs Europe
- Answers medical information requests coming from the affiliates within a predefined time line
- Scientific background
- 0 to 6 years of experience (available from junior to senior)
- Based in the Netherlands
- Similar experience is a big plus
This job will be done remotely (possibly 2x office a week)
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.