Anywehere in the Benelux, Belgium
Medical Device Auditor
This company is part of an international group world market leader in the field of certification. In Belgium, they certify quality systems (such as the ISO 9000 series), as well as safety management systems, environmental management systems and operational food safety systems.
You will audit compliance with ISO13485 and CE marking regulations conform EC Directive 93/42/EEC.
- You will audit compliance with ISO13485 and CE marking regulations conform EC Directive 93/42/EEC.
- You will present certification services to potential clients.
- You will assist the implementation of new guidelines.
- You will assist for the development and implementation of regulations.
- You will assist in market development.
- You may occasionally be required to carry out an assignment abroad.
- University or higher non-university qualification.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience in the medical or paramedical sector or as a safety & environmental manager.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation.
- In-depth knowledge of systems such as ISO 13485.
- Excellent verbal and written in Dutch, French and English.