Medical Communications Specialist
The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
Within the Medical Affairs department you will be part of the team that is providing medical support for the company portfolio, for existing drugs as well as pipeline drugs. They are operating in different therapeutic areas.
As a Medical Communications Specialist you will be responsible for your own therapeutic area to create and give medical/product training.
- Development of therapeutic area expertise
- Creation of Medical materials
- Medical and Product training
- Conducting Medical congresses
- Medical support on global, regional and company level such as Marketing and Medical teams for different projects
- Master or PhD in a relevant area
- 2 years’ of relevant working experience
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to translate data in comprehensive language
- PowerPoint and other presentation tool skills
Are you independent and self-motivated and ready to continue your career in a large pharmaceutical company?
Apply via the button below to contact me