Amsterdam, Gemeente Amsterdam, North Holland
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They focus on the development of medicines and vaccines.
You will implement the medical affairs plan for the Netherlands. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the local medical affairs plan and communication strategy
- Support pricing and reimbursement applications and negotiations
- Manage the medical budget
- Support the clinical trials
- Analyse new scientific data, literature, competitive trends and product opportunities
- Review clinical data and scientific documents
- Medical Doctor degree is preferred
- Proven track record with phase 4 studies and Investigator Initiated projects
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills in English & Dutch
- Able to make fast decisions
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.