Our client uses a ground-breaking technology to produce guilt free meal based on stem cells.
As a Mechatronics Engineer you will be in charge of the design and implementation of processes over production devices and machines.
- Design and maintain 'smart' products and processes.
- Implement sensor communication, data logging and precision control over devices and machines to automate processes.
- Monitor devices' and machines' performance over a network-based interface.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Software/Hardware Engineering or Robotics
- Experience with measurement and control systems (ex. Rasberry Pi, Arduino)
- Experience with Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE), C++, MATLAB and/or Java
- Experience with PLC programming
- Experience in PCB design is a plus
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.