Our client based devotes itself to improve Medical Results by developing and manufacturing devices powered by robotics with maximum accuracy.
Developing, testing and implementing needed specifications in order to maximize current, and improving new specifications.
- Validating and reporting every activity you inquire in
- Set up testable designs with help of Mechanics
- Work from R&D to commercialisation of the product
- Use IS/ESA and Profound Engineering skills as the responsible person in this domain
- Msc degree in E&I Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience with complex devices
- Known with relevant ISO norms. Preferably also knowledge of FDA.
- Proven trackrecord working with range of relevant software programs like Matlab, but also Python