A Dutch multinational pride that continuously focusses on innovation and the best results within a number of industries.
- Responsible for Electromagnetic Compatibility Specification
- Use CAD programs in order to prepare relevant documentation (TPD)
- Being able to utilize knowledge of electronics to design the layout and the relevant schematics
- Solve problems related to electrical systems
- Academic background in Electronics with at least 3 years of relevant experience as an E&I Engineer within eDEV guidelines
- Crucial to have deep knowledge of electrical components and experience with connectors, interfacing and E-cabinet design
- Accumulated experience designing electronical applications, like cables and cabinets. That will be your priority in this role.
- Know about regulations in semiconductors and more specifically the CE, EMC UL regulations
- Professional skills regarding functional bocks and DW's
- You should have knowledge of tools like Microsoft Visio
- Fluent in English, in speech and writing
If you are a highly motivated individual and truly deem yourself a suitable fit with the above position, please feel free to a apply directly by using the orange button.
You can also call Cas Hofstee on 020 658 9800 for more information.