Our client is a organization active in the field of health food and materials, based in Netherlands. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed com sustainability and social progress, using bio-based materials to create vitamins and food that affect our health on a daily basis.
As the Mechanical Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance and correction of installations, while ensures the safety, health and quality guidelines of the work environment.
- Realization of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Guarantee the integrity of the installations.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of maintenance.
- Work in accordance with the requirements of the established life saving rules.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement culture and ensure the realization of initiatives.
- Mechanical Engineering degree (MBO – LEVEL 3) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in quality assurance systems.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.