NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Mechanical Project Manager
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will part of all projects related to automation. Your main focus will be the preparation and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management.
- Participate in meetings and handle conflicts
- Motivate stakeholders and ensure on time project delivery
- Support implementation of changes in processes
- Solve solutions related to the automation projects
- Oversee and ensure integration between site processes and global processes
- Manage and oversee budgets
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in Mechanical Engineering)
- Leadership skills
- Experience with managing budget and large projects
- Ability to apply critical thinking, skills and knowledge to solve issues
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.