Mechanical Product Development Engineer
This innovative company is a leader in the medical device industry. In the Netherlands, amongst others, R&D, Process, Production and Manufacturing is executed.
As a Mechanical Product Development Engineer, you will be the go-to person when it comes to product development including activities like documentation and mechanical engineering. You are an important link to the innovation division.
Managing of Product Documentation (DHF)
• Checking if your design meets qualifications, by doing simulations, tolerance analysis, stress/deformation calculations etc
• Willing to travel internationally to cater the global scope of this firm
• Developing product concepts within multi-discplinary teams & fully shape mechanical construction, using 3-D models and/or 2-D drawings of new products
- Masters's degree and/or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Mechanical Construction in consumer goods
- Experience with design using plastic materials, using CREO (CAD) and Ansys (FE)
- Six Sigma principles used in developing Mechanical consumer products and in medical devices
- You are driven to obtain nothing but the best results, based on pure quality