Our client has been a leader in the food & health & bioscience industry for 120 years. Their main goal is to produce revolutionary materials that leave no ecological footprint. Let that be food, vitamins, plastic or nylon materials, there is one thing that matters the most to them: sustainability.
As a Mechanical specialist you will be responsible for the safe working environment of the work place and ensure the safety measure are followed. You will also to responsible for smooth functioning of the machines by installing, checking and maintaining them.
- Will be responsible for the SHE (safety, health, environment) culture and will work according to it
- Conformity with Safety rules and will be ensuring and enforcing all the standard rules and procedures to have a safe working environment.
-Responsible for installation and identify and resolve malfunctions.
-Maintenance work in quality, quantity and standards at World Class level regarding SHE;
- Responsible for minor changes and modifications to installations;
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of maintenance.
- Assist in the preparation of work instructions;
- Report work performed in SAP system
- Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering (MBO Level 3) or equivalent
- Understanding of SHE and implementation of SHE in the work environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety and quality awareness
- Good collaborative and communication skills
- Passionate about developing in maintenance field.
Are you interested in this or another role, or do you know someone in your network who might be? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.