Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
you will be responsible for the mechanical product design of consumer electronics from initial design concepts to mass production in a multidisciplinary team. You will implement new concepts and functions into products that will deliver added value for.
· Leading, coaching and stimulating the multi-disciplinary team of product engineers and developers within product development projects
· Developing and realizing product architectures Releasing products, components, modules and products for mass production
· Identifying gaps and implementing improvements to bring the development approaches to a higher level.
· Planning, realizing and steering the mechanical product development and manage the cross functional aspects as a technical project leader;
· Master or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· At least 5 years of experience in the field of mechanical product development in consumer electronics
· You have experience in managing (international) multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in Business to Consumer
· Experience with Design for Six Sigma
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below