HVAC & Mechanical Lead
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for supervising the installation of mechanical systems (HVAC, sprinklers, boilers) in the context of a GMP facility extension.
- Support the Project Execution Plans (PEP) and meet all GMP requirements.
- Monitor installation quality and record inspections.
- Monitor and ensure the highest levels of project safety.
- Discover and understand end-user/process requirements; translate these into user requirements specifications.
- Compile and generate project documentation including URS/FS/HDS/FAT/SAT/TOPs.
- Manage design inputs to ensure robust, testable requirements are established and accurately reflect user and safety needs.
- Manage day to day project activities including permitting/method statement review etc.
- Develop and document strong rational for testing strategy, acceptance criteria, and results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Project engineering experience.
- Experience withe installation of mechanical systems.
- Proficient in MS Project.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.