As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimizations as well. With products being utilized in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people..
As a mechanical engineer you will work on product development of shavers and accessories. Starting from a scratch until landing final product in shops all across the globe!
- Design of prototypes; implementing changes, testing and documenting improvements/developments of parts (metal and plastic)
- New product introduction
- Validation of mechanical construction
- Working within multidisciplinary team, being a point of contact within area of expertise
- 3-5 years’ experience within mechanical product development
- Master/Bachelor within Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Familiar with 3D CAD
- Experienced with design for Six Sigma is pre
- Experienced with CFD analysis and FEA ansys
NL - Research & Development