Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
You will be part of the Mechatronics Development Cluster in the R&D organization of the Systems Business Unit. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-Ray systems for cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g., balloon angioplasty and stent procedures). Customers are interventional specialists, in the cardiology and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
· Initiate, oversee and help execute multi-disciplinary analysis and design activities to improve performance, safety and cost of the system
· Be a reference for the multidisciplinary design team for mechanical design aspects
· Within new product introduction projects and product life cycle activities you are responsible for requirements, integral design, implementation, test and integration in accordance with the higher level specifications. Including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders such as operations and procurement
- MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and with at least 10 years of experience in relevant mechanical design and development projects;
- Able to coach and transfer knowledge to others;
- Preferably with experience in the Healthcare domain;
- Strong communication skills (English and Dutch), a down-to-earth mentality, ability to lead technical teams and deal with a diverse stakeholder field;
- Analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to create and review technical documents and when needed applies hands on mentality;
- Accurate and quality minded;
- With a proven track record in supplier and stakeholder management.
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at email@example.com or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below