Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
we are looking for an engineer who will work on product development of consumer lifestyle appliances and Accessories. from initial design concepts to mass production in a multidisciplinary team.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are able to create high quality mechanical designs in both metal or plastics, according specification and which are mass producible. You are also able to detail 3D and 2D files incorporating Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly requirements and archiving in C PLM system.
· a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, who is hands-on and preferable has experience in the field of mechanical product development;
· experience with working in (international) multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in Business to Consumer;
· familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and are skilled in 3D CAD and analysis (strength, stiffness).
· knowledge of the design of mechanical constructions in plastic and metal and you are familiar with the mass manufacturability aspects of e.g. injection molding, metal forming and product assembly.
· quality driven. Experience with Design for Six Sigma (i.e. being greenbelt certified) is a plus;
· ambitious, has leadership skills and is a team player and you have good coordination, communication skills.
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below