A big multinational with production locations in the Benelux.
- Lead a team of junior operators and together achieve manufacturing downtime
- Conduct FMEA, design improvement proposals and implement them
- Use SAP-PM to document compliantly and effectively
- Design a reliability program, using your mechatronic skills
- An academic degree in Engineering. Preferably in E&I or M&E. Deep knowledge of electronics and electrical design is essential
- At least 3 years of working experience in a highly regulated industry, known with GMP. Preferably in the Food, FMCG, Pharma or Chemical area
- You have impeccable English and good Dutch communication skills, in writing and in speech
Please feel free to contact me for more details.