Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
Are you a talented Mechanical Designer with strong skills and experience as Mechanical Designer. Do you have a proven track record in the development of sophisticated mechatronic systems? Do you like working with many different stakeholders on safety critical products for use within the healthcare domain? This is a unique opportunity to further grow your career.
As Mechanical Designer, your responsibilities include:
• Initiate, oversee and help execute multi-disciplinary analysis and design activities to improve performance, safety and cost of the system;
• Be a reference for the multidisciplinary design team for mechanical design aspects;
• Within new product introduction projects and product life cycle activities you are responsible for requirements, integral design, implementation, test and integration in accordance with the higher level specifications. Including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders such as operations and procurement;
· MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and with at least 10 years of experience in relevant mechanical design and development projects;
· experience in the Healthcare domain;
· Analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly
· able to create and review technical documents and when needed applies hands on mentality
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below