Noord Holland, Netherlands
Mechanical Completion Engineer
Our client is the greatest manufacturer and distributor of medicines among the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a Mechanical Completion engineer you will be responsible for supervising the construction project of a cold-storage room and ensuring that all requirements are met.
- Check and verify mechanical complete documentation for all disciplines (installation and verification documents and certificates)
- Compliance with standards and codes for the installation
- MC handover walkdowns on behalf of project manager;
- Support commissioning activities on behalf of C&Q manager
- Check and verify solved punch items.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (preferably within the Construction or Oil&Gas industry)
- Affinity with mechanical completion documents and walkdowns
- Educational background in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Good communication skills in English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.