Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As a Material Planner you will be responsible for the coordination of the activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials. You'll be mainly ensuring the right availability or products/components needed for further production.
- Maintaining raw materials' inventory level within its goal
- To ensure delivery schedules arrive on time
- Collaborating with Quality and warehouse regarding rejected and defective materials, ensuring return of goods or disposals
- Support continuous improvement projects
- BSc/MSc in Supply Chain or related discipline
- Supply Chain APICS is preferred
- Lean certificate would be a plus
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button