Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
In this position you'll mainly be responsible for the management of samples and materials. This includes the reception, storage and documentation.
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to cGMP
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain up to date lab planning
- Maintain up to date inventory of materials and samples
- Process and review incoming Certificates in the appropriate systems (e.g. LIMS)
- MLO-4 or HLO/BSc Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharma industry
- Logistical and Sample Management is a pre
- Laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages
For more information please apply via the button below and you'll be contacted asap.