Material Requirement Planner (MRP)
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
Your main responsibility is to coordinate and execute all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components.
- Execute the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans to ensure that patient / customer requirements are met.
- Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within goal, while minimizing excess and expired materials. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and timely delivery in line with MPS.
- BSc or MSc in Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Supply chain certification is preferred e.g. APICS
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in a pharmaceutical environment
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.