Are You? Communicative, Organized, Detail-oriented and fluent in Dutch and English in word and in writing;
Do you have? Either a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain or similar educations?
Do you have? The overview to keep multiple processes going on at the same time, in different locations and with internal and external stakeholders?
Do you have? The drive and enthusiasm to work in an international company with the feel of a family owned business?
This client is an international pharmaceutical company. I will gladly tell you more about this company.
As Material Planner in this innovative company will have a very diverse role which will include a focus on the operational aspect of the business. Working in this role will allow you to have a good overview of what working in the top companies in the Food industry has to offer. From ensuring that the pre delivered production planning will be realized because you have had contact with the warehouse team to prepare the right amount of ingredients to ensuring that the partners for transportation will deliver the right ingredients at the right time and at the right place.
- Processing the purchase orders in an SAP environment and monitor these from start to finish;
- Create the required documentation for the different orders, from production to delivery and all the steps in between;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of the necessary raw materials and arrange transportation with external stakeholders;
- Keeping track of, and interact where necessary with the production process.
- Bachelor Supply Chain or Logistics;
- Affinity with a production environment in the food industry;
- Have the opportunity to work partially from home;
- Be in the possession of a driver’s license and car;
- Good with IT systems. They work with SAP;
- Good English communication skills;
- Available for 40 hours a week.
For more information, please contact: Rajeev Punwasi at email@example.com